thursday'snotes
this site the web

All The Time My Favorite Tweet



Well ga banyak tweet yang bisa saya selamatkan sama seperti status facebook. Mungkin karena keterbatasan server ( yah siapa juga jejaring sosial yang mau nyimpen junk dari usernya). Tweet yang saya selamatkan ini berasal dari tahun 2011- 2012. Sepertinya saya sangat produktif ngetweet di tahun - tahun itu. Selamat menikmati tweet- tweet saya dan semoga bisa menginspirasi:
  • I hate that feeling when you go to bed knowing the next day you're going to have wake up and face reality once again.
  • n this life there is α turning point..from point to point, friends come an go, people walk in and out and you always here
  • Trust that being turned away, from someone, is simply God's way of saying "Careful, kiddo. You were going the wrong way.
  • I see the rain falls coz the cloud can no longer handle. I see tears fall because the heart no longer handle the pain.
  • I love how the smell σƒ your perfume still left in my hands after we holding hands :)
  • Never judge a person by his present status because time has the great power to change a useless coal into a valuable diamond.
  • Just simply forget your past and be mine ♥
  • The best thing in life is finding a person who loves us for exactly what we are
  • Someday without you, All I can do Is get me past the ghost of you
  • You might get attracted to another person.. But you can't simply fall in love if someone else has already taken your heart.
  • Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
  • I always think of you before I fall asleep. The words you said. The things we laughed about, the silent moments we shared.
  • A beautiful relationship doesn’t depend on how good we understand someone, but on how well we avoid misunderstandings.
  • If a man wants me, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want me, nothing can make him stay.
  • The truth is we never be α winner for something that we can win for real. We never really lose when we become loser
  • The biggest mistake I have made in my life is letting some people stay in my life far longer than they deserve.
  • Here's what I've learned: Let people think what they wanna think about you. Life is too short to care [about it].
  • Schadenfreude" is a word for that feeling of joy and slight satisfaction you sometimes get from the misfortune of others.
  • I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody
  • My love for you is like a mirror.. You can break it into a million pieces but when you look close.. You're still in it.
  • There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.
  • You know he loving you so much when he just couldn'τ throw away your empty bottle σƒ eau de perfume ♥
  • Don't ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
  • Berdasarkan azas kebendaan maka hati adalah benda bergerak. siapa yg menguasai akan jadi pemilik sejauh tak ada yg menggugat
  • Never mistake my silence for weakness. No smart person plans a murder out loud
  • Banyak org bekerja spt robot, rutinitas belaka. Lupa. Bahwa berkarya. Juga bagian dr hidup bermakna.
  • Don't sell your soul to the Devil. Rent it, and you get passive income.
    .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Disclaimer

I do not claim any of these images as my own unless otherwise stated

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are 100% mine. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provide

About Thursday's Notes

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, and does not reflect the views of either employers and/or clients. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions.